The APEX Accelerator at the Northwest Commission provides assistance to businesses located within the region that are pursuing work with government agencies. This free program is a business tool that enables companies to more competitively pursue and obtain government work—including prime and subcontract work at the Federal, State and Local levels of government—by providing information, opportunities and technical assistance. The Northwest Commission’s APEX office has been serving businesses in the region for over 35 years.We serve the following counties:
Our main purpose is to assist businesses with:
- Understanding the basics of government contracting
- Preparing proposals and reviewing solicitation documents, etc.
- Marketing to federal, state and local governments
- Technical assistance with various government systems
- Understanding government regulations
- Training to the Department of Defense Cybersecurity regulations
- Assistance with Capability Statements
- And much more
APEX Accelerators work with companies that are new to government contracting as well as businesses already established in this market.
This APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense.Follow us:
Government Contracting Manager: Erie & Warren Counties
Government Contracting Specialist: Clarion, Crawford & Lawrence Counties
Government Contracting Specialist: Venango, Forest & Mercer Counties